Location: Clackamas, Oregon
Looking for a great opportunity to put your previous food service experience to work for you? We are hiring a Production Associate for our client, a well-respected company in the Portland Metro area. This is a unique opportunity to use your food service or restaurant experience in a different and exciting way!
The Production Technician is responsible for performing all tasks associated with production equipment in a safe manner, keeping quality and efficiency in mind. You will troubleshoot and report all deviations from standard operating parameters and procedures to the shift team, and work with the team to solve the issue by determining the root cause. In this position, the Production Technician will complete all documentation as required by our standard operating procedures to remain in compliance with all governing bodies.
- Observes machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products.
- Regulates machine flow, speed, or temperature.
- Stops or resets machines when malfunctions occur.
- Ensures all products are manufactured safely by following Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Completes required production paperwork accurately.
- Maintains punctual, regular, and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
Salary: $21.00 per hour
Schedule: 6 pm to 6:30 A.M
- Minimum of 3 years manufacturing environment.
- Food & Beverage experience a plus.
- Proven problem-solving ability required.
- Resilience – the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Curiosity – the ability to seek, grow and learn new and improved ways of doing things
- Team Player – the ability to find win/win solutions to complex business problems
- Problem Solver – the ability to anticipate, identify, and define problems. Seeks root causes. Develops and implements practical and timely solutions.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.