Maintenance Electrician- Grave shift
The Maintenance Electrician is responsible for installing, repairing and modifying facilities equipment, troubleshooting electro-mechanical equipment using standard operating procedures, documented parameters, established best practices and root cause analysis tools. Utilize continuous improvement methodologies to enhance the safety, quality and performance attributes of the installed asset.
- Perform scheduled and emergency repairs on plant utilities and equipment
- Troubleshoot all mechanical, electrical pneumatic and electronic systems using test instruments when necessary
- Install new equipment, make necessary corrections and perform adjustments to maintain maximum production and maintain high quality standards
- Understand production systems and machinery thoroughly and understand basic facilities and infrastructure (chillers, boilers, plumbing, electrical) requirements and operating conditions
- Conduct computer reporting, maintain preventative maintenance records, and assist with safety/GMP inspections for follow up cleaning/repairs
- May perform non-certified welding and skilled machining operations incidental to repair and maintenance tasks
- Set up and operate basic machine tool equipment in the maintenance area such as drill presses, band saws, cut off saws, gas, arc, mig, and tig welding equipment as may be necessary to fabricate, repair, and/or duplicate parts required to maintain and repair facilities equipment.
Pay Rate: DOE
Schedule: Grave Shift – Thursday- Sunday 10 p.m – 8 a.m
- High School Diploma or an equivalent is required
- Minimum of 5 years of electrical experience is required
- Limited Maintenance Electrician (LME) is required
- OR State certification as a General Journeyman (GJ) or Plant Journeyman (PJ) Electrician is preferred
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state