Maintenance Electrician- Grave
We are currently hiring Maintenance Electrician in Portland. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that has excellent benefits, a strong culture that is focused on employees and provides plenty of room to grow your career!
- Perform scheduled and emergency repairs on plant utilities and equipment as needed.
- Troubleshoot all mechanical, electrical pneumatic and electronic systems using test instruments when necessary
- Install new equipment, make necessary corrections and perform adjustments to maintain maximum production and maintain high quality standards
- Understand production systems and machinery thoroughly and understand basic facilities and infrastructure (chillers, boilers, plumbing, electrical) requirements and operating conditions
- Set up and operate basic machine tool equipment in the maintenance area such as drill presses, band saws, cut off saws, gas, arc, mig, and tig welding equipment as may be necessary to fabricate, repair, and/or duplicate parts required to maintain and repair facilities equipment.
Pay Rate: $36 – $44 depending on experience and skill. ($2.00 / hour shift differential!!)
Schedule: Nigh Shift
- High School Diploma or an equivalent is required
- 3 years relevant electrical experience in an industrial environment.
- Limited Maintenance Electrician (LME) is required
- Ability to lift 50 – 60 pounds.
- Ability to work with computers
- The most important characteristics for success are a strong work ethic, dependability, detail oriented and a team player.
- Good job stability / history
- OR State certification as a General Journeyman (GJ) or Plant Journeyman (PJ) Electrician is preferred
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state