Do you have experience in electrical assembly? Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to join a local Portland company with a passion for its people? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a dynamic local, leader in manufacturing, has an immediate need for an Electrical Assembler. This is a temp to hire opportunity with amazing benefits upon hire!
Electrical Assembler Responsibilities:
- Route and bundle wire and cables neatly to meet wiring standards.
- Provide dimension and layout of back panels and enclosures.
- Provide point to point wiring of relays, controls, PLCs, I/O Modules, VFDs, Interfaces, & Instrumentation
- Troubleshoot panels as needed to eliminate wiring errors and component malfunctions.
- Maintain red line drawing mark-ups of changes required during fabrication.
- Communicate red line changes to Engineer or Supervisor for revision prior to completion.
- Mark electrical labeling.
Electronic Assembler Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent, technical school attendance a plus.
- Minimum 2+ years experience as an electrical assembler
- Ability to understand and work from schematics and knowledge of electrical theory and terminology.
Wage: $22 to $26 per hour based on experience
Shift: Monday – Thursday, 6am to 4:30pm
4 day work week!! Must have the ability to work overtime, weekend and/ or evening hours as required.
- Health Plan
- Short-term & Long-term disability
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Tigard and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.