CSV Technical Writer
Title: Computer Systems Validation Technical Writer
Shift: Mon-Fri, 8:00am-4:30pm
Hourly Wage: $21.19
Job ID: 14042
Atlas Staffing is currently hiring for a Computer Systems Validation Technical Writer! This position is for one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. This is a temporary position that offers on-the-job training and opportunities for regular-status employment within the company.
Objective: In this position you will collaborate with Process Owners to plan, write, implement, and review computer systems validation (CSV) protocols in place.
- Create / update site-based CSV and GxP documents.
- Collaborate work with process owners.
- Collaborate with Process Owners to complete GxP assessment on IT/OT System.
- Make necessary updates to make the documents compliant and current.
- Update system that drives periodic review (BMRAM) with updated data and next periodic review.
- Review legacy documents.
- Ensure obsolete documents are properly archived as per CSV guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of CSV and IT experience
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel
Shift Available: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state