Forklift Line Driver – Clackamas Location
The Forklift Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a forklift in the warehouse as well as loading and unloading trucks. This position ensures all transactions are accurately entered into the existing ERP, moves materials both physically and in the ERP system to ensure location accuracy and will stage materials for the Packaging team.
Forklift Operator Key Responsibilities
- Moves lever and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus. Inspecting the forklift before initial use. Fill and maintain all propane tanks and accessories.
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules. Computes amount of material required to complete job orders.
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records such as material inventory, in process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- Moves or transports materials from one department to another. Arranges for repair and assembly of material or part.
- Monitors and controls movement of material.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- 1+ years of experience operating a Forklift.
- Knowledge of OSHA Safety Standards and Regulations
- Strong understanding of OSHA regulations
- Possesses a high regard for safety in the workplace.
- Certified Forklift Operator License
- RF Scanning experience
Starting pay: $23.00/hr
Schedule: Rotating Nights
6 p.m to 6:30 a.m
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.