Production Technician (4×10’s / Graveyard)
Title: Production Technician
Shift: Mon-Thurs, 9:00pm-7:30am
Hourly Wage: $20.03-$22.03
Job ID: 14095
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Production Technician for one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. This is a temporary position that offers on-the-job training and opportunities for regular-status employment within the company.
Objective: In this position, you will be following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to operate equipment within the filling and packaging area and inspecting the products for quality.
- Operate all pieces of equipment within the filling and packaging area, including set-up, trouble shooting, and repair of minor mechanical problems
- Perform equipment set-up and change-over for scheduled production run
- Perform accurately basic arithmetic functions including calculation of percentages
- Inspect product
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures while preforming all job functions
- Accurately document production processes
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor of Science preferred but not required
- Proficiency in performing addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and ratios
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Experience in chemical compounding and pharmaceutical production helpful
- Manufacturing production and equipment operation experience is desired
- Basic computer skills to navigate Windows based software required
- Previous experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 60 pounds unassisted
- 14/14 corrected near-point vision
- Comfortable with exposure to allergens, working in aseptic areas, working in confined spaces, prolonged standing, and exposure to latex
- Ability to use a respirator
Shift: Mon-Thurs, 9:00pm-7:30am (4×10’s)
Classroom training will be conducted during the first 2 weeks of employment – the training schedule may vary.
Wage: $20.03/hr base pay + $2.00/hr shift differential ($22.03/hr total following completion of training)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state