Warehouse Associate – Order Selector Experience Required – Second Shift
Are you looking to join a company that values their employees and offers on the job training? Do you want to join a team where you can help solve problems and offer your solutions? If so, then we have a great opportunity open in the NE Portland area.
A large grocery distribution center is looking to add talented Warehouse Order Selectors to their team! You will be immersed as the backbone of the organization to provide the freshest food to keep your community fed and healthy!
1 YEAR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Warehouse Order Selector Responsibilities:
- Receive, check in, and unload in-bound merchandise using power equipment, pallet jacks and other related equipment. Stack the merchandise as it is received.
- Select the merchandise to be shipped to the stores.
- Stocking, order selectors using RF Scanners
- Palletize merchandise and shrink wrap.
- Load merchandise onto truck trailers.
- Complete required shipping documents.
- Cross train and work in various areas of the facility.
- Responsible for performing all job duties with honesty and integrity.
Warehouse Order Selector Requirements:
- Ability to reach and to lift product 50- 75 lbs consistently. This role is extremely physical!
- Ability to stand, walk and move rapidly for entire work shift.
- Ability to bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently.
- Ability to do repetitious arm movements above and below shoulder level required for selection of product.
- Experience using and operating motor driven pallet jacks is required.
- Exposure to potential hazards exists with respect to equipment necessary to perform job duties.
- Workplace temperature ranges are consistent by department. Refrigerated/Freezer environments.
- Employees work in departments which may range in temperatures.
- In cases of temperature ranges outside the norm, Personal Protective Equipment is provided.
Day shift: 3:00 A.M – 6 A.M
Swing Shift: 3:00 P.M – 3:00 A.M
Please note: You must be available to work either day.
Workday schedules may vary from week to week. Must be available to work weekends.
General scheduling is for 4 days per week 10 – 12 hours a day.
Wage starting at $24.69/hr
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.