Do you have experience in project management within commercial millwork or cabinetry? Are you looking to work for a architectural woodworking company where you can create “out of the box” ideas and designs? If so, we have a great opportunity to for you to work for a fun and innovative company!
An established manufacturer of custom millwork is looking to add a talented Project Manager to their team! This is a direct hire opportunity with a company that is the most sought after manufacturer of the highest quality architectural products! This position will oversee the day-to-day operations of assigned projects and is responsible for ensuring that the projects are completed timely, within budget, and to the client’s satisfaction.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Handoff Meeting with the Estimating Department at the start of every project.
- Log and monitor all Change Order requests.
- Manage all specified submittals and samples.
- Plan, organize and supervise essential field positions for company projects.
- Ensure compliance with all design and material specifications.
- Perform proper material takeoffs and field measurements.
- Generate timely material orders prior to start of manufacturing.
- Coordinate with field personnel that installation is consistent with schedule and scope.
- Ensure quality control of work both in manufacturing and job site.
- Manage the coordination of daily construction activities.
- Document and communicate significant events and change orders.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree desirable; relevant work experience in Project Management will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Project Management for a commercial millwork or cabinet company.
- Have knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
- Read and understand blueprints and specs.
- Experience maintaining and tracking job costs, project budgets and schedules.
- Proficient PC skills
Salary: Starting at $75,000
If this sounds like your next Project Manager position, apply today!