Inspection & Packaging Technician (Swing Shift)
Title: Inspection & Packaging Technician
Shift: Mon-Fri, 3:00pm-11:30pm + potential mandatory OT
Hourly Wage: $16.95-$18.55
Atlas Staffing is hiring great candidates for the role of Inspection and Packaging Technician! This position is for one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. This is a temporary position that offers on-the-job training and opportunities for regular-status employment within the company.
Objective: In this position, you will be inspecting finished products for quality and assuring that all manufacturing standards are met.
- Follows standards operating procedures to inspect vials for any imperfections
- Works on a production line packaging products, following written guidelines and specifications for each product
- Follows established quality requirements for each product
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures for operating equipment and handling raw materials and finished goods.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic math and computer skills
- Previous experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred but not required.
- 14/14 corrected near-point vision
- Color deficiency exam required – As color identification is paramount, no color deficiency permitted.
- Comfortable working in confined spaces
- Prolonged sitting and standing
Available Shift: Monday-Friday, 3:00pm-11:30pm (potential mandatory OT on Saturdays)
Training will be conducted during the first week on day shift.
Wage: $16.95/hr base pay + $1.60 shift differential ($18.55/hr following training)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state