Are you an experienced and outgoing Plant Manager looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking to work for a architectural woodworking company where you can create “out of the box” ideas and designs? If so, we have a great opportunity to for you to work for a fun and innovative company!
An established manufacturer of custom millwork is looking to add a talented Plant Manager to their team! This is a direct hire opportunity with a company that is the most sought after manufacturer of the highest quality architectural products!
Responsibilities for Plant Manager
- Direct and coordinate daily operations of the manufacturing facilities
- Oversee all levels of manufacturing staff activity and performance
- Develop processes to increase productivity and enhance performance
- Daily tracking of KPI’s
- Production & Custom manufacturing scheduling
- Implementation of Daily Quality Control of all plant processes
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Safety compliance
- Screen, interview and manage the onboarding process of new hires
- Monitor equipment and preventative maintenance schedules
Qualifications for Plant Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business Administration, Manufacturing Operations, or Engineering.
- 3 years of manufacturing experience, or equivalent experience
- Prior wood product or building product experience is preferred – commercial fixtures
- Demonstrated staff leadership
- Prior Six Sigma and/or lean manufacturing experience
- Bilingual required – English/Spanish
- Proven experience working in plant operations required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and computer technology
- Familiar with operating plant equipment safely and efficiently
Salary: Starting at $80,000
If this sounds like your next Plant Manager opportunity, apply today!