Production Warehouse Associate/Forklift
Atlas Staffing is searching for a Production Warehouse Associate for a packing company in Boise, Idaho.
Production Warehouse Associate Responsibilities
- Visually inspect production output for accuracy.
- Pack product into master cases.
- Label master cases as required.
- Operate machine and load product into machines to produce packaging.
- General cleanup of work area
- Load and unload trucks.
- Stage/transport product to production lines as needed.
- Use sit and stand forklift and pallet jack. Must have forklift experience. Company will certify.
- Documents information relating to receipt, storage, and distribution of materials.
Wage: $17.00 – $17.00 per hour DOE
Shift: Monday – Thursday (7:00am-5:30pm)
- High attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Computer, Microsoft Word/Excel experience.
- Must be willing to learn and work in any department needed.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.