Tray Plant Production Associate
Do you have a valid Driver's License? and You have production experience, and you have great communicational skills? Atlas Staffing is seeking for a reliable candidate to work with one of our clients in Yakima, WA!
- Responsible for collecting finished product at end of one of four apple tray production lines to include removal of poor quality product, proper end-of-line pressing, strapping and palletizing of trays, preparation for storage, labeling trays, and maintenance of required production logs.
- Perform assigned quality tests, insure continual visual quality checks, maintain quality records, maintain ongoing inventory of finished product and inventory records, move various production supplies and raw materials as directed.
- Assist with maintenance and clean-up of machines, equipment and facilities.
- Insure company safety program is adhered to and that good housekeeping practices are used consistently.
Pay Rate: $19.50 /hour
Shift: Must be able to: Work a 12-hour shift with majority of time spent standing and walking. Rotate 4-week day and 4-week night schedule as well as weekend rotation.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or GED preferred to provide necessary communication and record keeping skills.
- Prior experience working in a production environment required. Previous forklift experience preferred.
- Some mechanical ability needed to assist with line repairs.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Must be able to read and understand manuals, printed and written instructions, and production records.
- Must be able to work with different people and learn to make quick decisions.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
Employee assistance programs available
Referral bonus opportunities
Injury medical options available for you and your family
Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.