Manufacturing Elevator Worker
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Manufacturing Elevator Worker for an excellent company in the food manufacturing industry! This is a full-time position with opportunity for advancement. Don't miss out on this opportunity – apply today!
- Dump and load railcars and trucks
- Operate a grain dryer
- Assist with grain handling
- General housekeeping duties
- General maintenance as needed
- Understand and follow company safety procedures
- High school education or equivalent
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 55 lbs unassisted
- Willing to work overtime and weekends, if needed
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Exhibit a professional image at all times
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.