Do you have experience operating CNC mills, lathes, or swiss machines? Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a growing company to excel in your career? If so, we have a great direct hire opportunity for you!
Atlas Staffing is partnering with an Aerospace company located in Mesa that designs and manufactures electronic connectors for air and space industries. They are looking to add talented CNC Machinists to their team!
Pay Scale: $19.00 – $30.00 per hour depending on experience
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
• Is knowledgeable in CNC machining and secondary equipment
• Assists Production Supervisors with all aspects of KPI requirements (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Cost)
• Active participant and advocate of Lean & 5S culture company wide
• Follows “in-process” quality inspections and works with team members to ensure total quality
• Aids in feedback to planning & engineering to optimize productivity
• Provides translation service for team members when required
• Ensure usage of correct gaging, hand measuring tools & metrology equipment to deliver the highest possible quality components for our customers
• Support preventative maintenance of equipment and report machine issues to production supervisor
CNC Machinist Requirements:
• Minimum 2 years of lathe production experience on CNC & related production equipment
• Read and understand job layouts, blueprints, schematics and work from written and verbal job instructions on operations
• Ability to work on a busy manufacturing floor
Pay: $19.00 – $30.00 per hour depending on experience
Shifts: Monday – Friday
- 1st shift: 7am – 3:30pm
- 2nd shift: 3:15pm – 11:45pm
- 3rd shift: 10:30pm – 7:00am
If this sounds like your next CNC Machinist opportunity, apply today!