Machine Operator – Cut Threader
Do you have experience as a machine operator in an Industrial environment? Are you looking to work for a company that prides themselves in outstanding customer service? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
A family owned company that has been in business for over 50 years is looking to add talented Machine Operators to their team! This is a temp to hire opportunity for a company that specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality fasteners.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Safely set up and operate industrial machines; including: power saw, header machines and roll thread machines
- Perform daily maintenance on machines and auxiliary equipment
- Perform quality checks and document using simple gauges, precision measuring devices and visual inspection
- Prepare and maintain accurate records
- Clean equipment and keep work area neat and orderly
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a machine operator in and industrial environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to read a tape measure to the 1/16″
Pay: $20.00 – 24.00 based on experience. Shift differential for 2nd shift.
- 1st shift: Monday – Friday, 6am – 2:30pm
- 2nd shift: Monday – Friday, 2:15pm – 10:15pm
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state