Do you like working with your hands? Do you have a great eye for detail? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Custodian for one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. This is a temporary position that offers on-the-job training and opportunities for regular-status employment within the company.
Objective: In this position your primary role will be keeping the facility clean and tidy.
- Ensure spaces are prepared for the next day by taking out trash, tidying furniture and dusting surfaces
- Sweep and mop floors and vacuum (carpet, vinyl, VHT, concrete, epoxy)
- Wash and sanitize toilets, sinks and showers and restock disposables (e.g. soap)
- Wipe mirrors and windows
- Operate related cleaning equipment (vacuums, mops, floor polishers, floor scrubbers, carpet shampooer, etc.)
- Understand proper use of equipment and cleaning chemicals
- Providing proper documentation in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s)
- Report major damages
- Secure facilities after operating hours by locking doors, closing windows and setting up the alarm
- Undertake occasional custodial and janitorial tasks
Custodian Minimum Requirements:
- Proven experience as custodian, janitor or in a similar role
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment and appliances
- Knowledge of safe disposal of chemical liquids and other hazardous components
- Attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Shift: Saturday-Wednesday, 8:00am-4:30pm
Training will be conducted Mon-Fri during the first week of employment.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state