Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician and looking for your next opportunity working in a manufacturing setting? If so, we have an amazing temp to hire opportunity with a top manufacturing company that produces large steel ductwork.
This qualified Machine Maintenance Technician needs to have experience in troubleshooting and repairing production equipment, provide emergency repairs during production times and perform scheduled maintenance and repairs of production equipment. The qualified candidate will have a basic understanding of electrical controls, mechanics, pneumatics, and hydraulics. The candidate must possess a basic working knowledge of mechanical schematics, drawings, and blueprints.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Repairs and maintains, in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer's specifications, machinery and mechanical equipment, electric motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment.
- Safety inspections, eye wash, fire extinguisher, emergency lights, forklift, hoist, and GFCI.
- Down equipment repair can be anything in the shop. Pressure washer, ovens, sand blast, round area, it can be mechanical or electrical.
- Preventive maintenance, greasing equipment etc.
- Building maintenance, repairing toilets, snow removal, changing bulbs.
- Using hand tools, power tools, and precision-measuring and testing instruments.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts, using hand tools and power tools. The candidate will be required to operate devices and machinery to test their operational performance.
- May be required to set up and operate lathe, milling machine, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Produce information for the necessary purchasing of parts needed for repairs.
- Repair of small hand tools and electrical equipment.
- A requirement exists to troubleshoot machine problems including mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulics and electrical systems.
- Other duties and related work may be assigned as necessary.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimal 5 years of experience preferred.
Pay: $28.00 per hour + 10% shift differential for 2nd shift
Get paid weekly!
Shifts: Monday – Thursday, 3:00pm – 1:30am
- Overtime on Fridays. Extra money on your paycheck!
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.