Cabinet Drawer (Builder)
Atlas Staffing is looking for a Cabinet Drawer/Builder for a cabinet shop in Boise, Idaho.
Description: This candidate will work primarily in the cabinet building area, building drawers and cabinets. In this position, you will be asked to work in our build area and learn how to build cabinet boxes, build drawers, install hardware, and use saws to chop fitting pieces. We may also provide cross-training in other functional areas.
Candidates would primarily perform the following:
– building cabinets
– building drawers and installing hardware
– Detailing and quality-checking cabinets
Candidates to possess the following:
– Strong Work Ethic
– Ability to read tape
– Attention to Detail
– Good Attendance
– Work in a team environment
– Willingness to learn
– Experience with basic tools and power tools
– Ability to help load and unload cabinets from truck
– Clean/prep the cabinets so they are ready for the customer
– Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
– Valid Driver's License
– Clean motor vehicle record
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wage: Starts at $16/hr. or more DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.