2nd Shift Material Stacker
Do you like to be challenged physically? Is a busy/repetitive job for you? Atlas Staffing is currently hiring a Material Stacker for a full-time, temporary position with a fantastic company!
In this position, you will be responsible for loading, unloading, and moving product and materials as needed for customer orders.
- Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site
- Loads unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand
- Loads materials into vehicles installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, using hand tools
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or using power hoist, and cleans work area, machines, and equipment, using broom, rags
- Perform other duties assign by management
- Ability to stand for 8 hours during a shift minus breaks and lunch period
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
Swing Shift Monday-Friday 2:30pm – 1 a.m
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves the Yakima Valley and its surrounding areas.
We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates!
Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Excellent service. Answered all my questions and took the time to get to know me for better job placement." – Norma Y.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.