Do you have production experience? Do you have great communicational skills? Atlas Staffing is seeking for a reliable candidate to work with one of our clients in Yakima, WA!
Pay Rate: $17.00 /hour
Shift: 7:30 am-4:00 pm
Lunch Schedule:12:00pm-12:30pm (30-Minute Lunch)
- Set up and operate a bailer machine
- Press, and feed materials into the machine
- Starts machine and inspects sample cuts to determine conformity to specifications.
- Assist with maintenance and clean-up of machines, equipment and facilities.
- Insure company safety program is adhered to and that good housekeeping practices are used consistently.
- High school diploma or GED preferred to provide necessary communication and record keeping skills.
- 1-2 Years of Machine Operating
- Prior experience working in a production environment required.
- Some mechanical ability needed to assist with line repairs.
- Ability to use hand tools
- Must be able to read and understand manuals, printed and written instructions, and production records.
- Must be able to work with different people and learn to make quick decisions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50-70 pounds.
- Must be comfortable with repeated heavy lifting.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves the Yakima Valley and its surrounding areas.
We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“I don’t know of any other staffing agency that puts people to work at compatible, steady workplaces as this one." – Scott B.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.