Do you want to be apart of a fun and caring culture that provides competitive compensation and benefits? Do you have experience in scheduling/dispatching? Atlas staffing is searching for a Dispatch Coordinator for a portable sanitation company in Nampa, Idaho.
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating service routes, delivery/pick-ups, and special events for the PortaPros Nampa Operation. Maintains effective client relationships and PortaPros Service Technician relationships through consistent communication which is inclusive of Administrative, Customer Care, Service Technicians, and Yard Personnel. This position is eager to take multiple calls and messages to help with finding units, sending pins to drivers, scheduling new deliveries, pick-ups, and services.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Analyzes our route service business, capacities, and service areas.
– Effectively plans and coordinates day to day Service Technician routes and pick-up/deliveries
– Routes and coordinates pick-ups and deliveries to ensure efficient routing
– Sends out reservations correctly, closes pick-ups, checks for missed services and re-schedules them
– Assists Customer Care/Territory Managers coordinating logistics (delivery & pick-up, service of assets) for special events and works special event, as needed.
– Rotates in one week per month taking customer calls from the afterhours/emergency call service
• Drug Free work Place
• Able to pass DOT Physical
• Valid Driver’s License
• Clean driving record for last 5 years
• Must be able to lift 70 lbs. or more
• Must be able to read maps and precisely follow directions
• Must be able to speak English/Bilingual is a plus
• Must maintain professionalism at all times, be reliable and punctual
• Able to work in fast paced environment and be self-motivated
SHIFT: Day Shift
WAGE: $17-$24/hr DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire StaffingAssociates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for along-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Great place to come get connected with work best suited to match your needs and skill levels. Staff and coordinators are excellent and work diligently to get you placed as quickly as possible. I would recommend giving Atlas a shot if your currently seeking immediate placement. Thanks!" – Adam K
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.