Do you have great work history? Are you mechanically inclined? Atlas Staffing is looking for a maintenance mechanic for a reputable client in Yakima, WA! The ideal candidate will be responsible for the functions of the production, material handling, and support equipment to assure its proper operation and performs maintenance activities to maximize plan production and minimize plant downtime. If you are a team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply!
Shift: Grave- Wapato: 10 p.m- 6:30 a.m
Pay Rate: $15-20/ hour (Based on Experience)
- The preferred candidates must have knowledge in mechanical, electrical three phase 240 & 480v, pneumatics, hydraulics, and even welding.
- Mechanic is responsible for ensuring the equipment and mechanical systems are properly maintained, with tools and parts sanitized and accounted for once the repair is completed.
- Performs and documents line checks and preventative maintenance inspections (PM), including lubrication and inspection of equipment to prevent or identify failures.
- The mechanic must immediately notify the Production Supervisor once the repair is complete to determine the level of cleaning
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Follows instructions given in work logs, work orders and equipment manuals.
- Operates a forklift in a safe manner.
- The mechanic must interact and communicate effectively with all employees of the organization. Effective communication is especially important with the shift supervisor.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Must be able to carry 25 pounds up and down 21 stairs
- Must be able to work in hot, humid and/or cold areas
- Must be able to safely lift and carry a 51-pound stepladder
- Must have good hand-eye coordinatio
- Mechanical certification and High school diploma preferred
- Minimum one year experience in a juice processing environment preferred
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“I had a great time coming in and the staff was so nice and helped me a lot. I felt really comfortable and the environment work place was great. Any questions I had the people that work there answer them and help me when I need it thanks so much.” – Jessica V.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.