Manufacturing Sales Manager
Are you looking to continue building your career as a Sales Manager with an aerospace manufacturing company that’s absolutely booming? Atlas Staffing is hiring for a great company in Spokane Valley, WA!
Objective: In this position you will lead a sales team dedicated to strengthening relationships and developing new opportunities with our customers. You will work with sales representatives to represent the company’s products and services with existing and potential customers. Coordinate efforts with the Director of Operations to ensure growth and profitability of the company. As part of the leadership team you will have an active role in shaping the companies culture, growth, and future.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Create forecasts and track sales goals.
- Maintain working relationships with existing customers to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to coordinate technical discussions between the customer and engineering.
- Review and maintain CRM notes and updates.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and finding ways to support our customers’ needs.
- Coordinate with sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
- Travel to onsite customer meetings.
- Attend required industry tradeshows.
Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of manufacturing B2B sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in the aerospace industry preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM.
- Personal integrity.
- Ability to shape, develop, and direct a sales team to meet the company’s strategy and goals
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programs.
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
Salary: $80,000 – $95,000/year + bonuses
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Drug Free Workplace