Do you have experience in a Manufacturing industry? Do you have great communicational skills? Atlas Staffing is seeking for a reliable candidate to work with one of our clients in Yakima, WA!
Shift: Employees are expected to work 12 hour shifts that are on a monthly rotating schedule. The Shifts are currently from 6 AM- 6 PM (day shift), and 6 PM- 6 AM (night shift). Every 28 days these rotate between days and nights.
- Quality control
- Check bags for defects
- Responsible for checking job ticket extrusion instructions
- Verifying size and seal
- Data Collection
- Accurate roll and case weight
- A high school diploma or GED preferred
- None, on the job training is provided. (Ongoing training and education is essential to continue to improve work processes, all employees will be expected to attend training and education session.)
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Basic math skills required
- Good communication skills required
- Ability to pass a color blind test
- Some previous computer data entry preferred
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves the Yakima Valley and its surrounding areas.
We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“I don’t know of any other staffing agency that puts people to work at compatible, steady workplaces as this one." – Scott B.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.