Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
•Keep designated work areas supplied with material, piling or stacking materials safely in designedlocations
•Follows and complies with OrePac procedures and state and federal safety regulations
•Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determineitems to be moved, gathered, or distributed
•Prepare and maintain records of amounts of materials or items received or distributed
•Upload, move and store a variety of materials, parts or products. Sorts and places materials or items onracks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or productcode
•Use RF gun to fill orders from storage areas and warehouse stock and deliver to designated departmentor to shipping preparation area
•Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders topacking station or shipping department
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations
• Ability to perform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
• Ability to perform all job functions safely
Experience and Education:
High School diploma or general education degree (GED), experience of at least one-year (preferred) or any combination of education, training or experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
• Regularly required to see, talk, and hear
• Regularly use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls
• Regularly reach with hands and arms
• Regularly lift/move/manipulate up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds
• Specific vision abilities include peripheral vision
Shifts: Mon-Thurs, 5pm-2am
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Tigard and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for along-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.