Press Brake Operator
Press Brake Operator
Do you have great work history and are looking for the next step in your career? Do you have experience in metal fabrication? Atlas Staffing is looking for a press brake operator for a reputable client in Yakima, WA! The ideal candidate will study blueprints, sketches, and manuals, and perform routine machine maintenance. If you are a team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply!
Shift: Mon- Thursday 6am-3:30pm Friday 6am-10am.
Will need to be available on the weekends if needed.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in performing set-ups and operating machines.
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, and manuals.
- Perform routine machine maintenance.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining.
- Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly required to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, or squat.
- Specific vision abilities required close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- 3 to 4 years related experience and/or training preferred
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves the Yakima Valley and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates!
Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
*Jamie has been attentive with each encounter and was very pleasant and efficient on our phone call. I appreciate her following through and responding to my messages quickly. Being a candidate seeking employment makes me vulnerable to a recruiter's integrity, so I'm very thankful she seems to care about this application process for me sincerely.*- Sandy H. | Candidate
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.