Do you like working with in a busy and active environment? Are you a go-getter with experience in a warehouse or production environment? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Production Associate for a great company in the food manufacturing industry! This is a full-time position with opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position you will be responsible for machine operation, maintenance, and quality assurance of products to company specifications.
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Insure products are Food Safe and produced according to Quality Standards
- Report any Food Safety issues to immediate supervisor
- Insure that all products are labeled correctly
- Confirm lot codes are on each product and ingredient
- Perform sanitation work as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Production Associate Minimum Requirements:
- Dynamic standing for 8-10 hours per day
- Comfortable with assembling and disassembling machinery
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs regularly
- Positive attitude
- Great work ethic
- Excellent record of attendance.
- Consistent work history
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Excellent service. Answered all my questions and took the time to get to know me for better job placement." – Norma Y.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.